Wednesday 31 December 2014

2015 new year new life new me

yess,, it's 2015 now and it's midnight.
so many things that happen in my life in last year of course there's also happy moments in my life.
i will never forget what 2014 has been went through easy and hard part of my life.
in this 2015, i will be positive thinking cos for me that's important when you start doing something your mind has to be positive so you can focus on what you do

and i am suprise to see what's going on 2015
just like everyday is a little suprise to know what happen next

tadaaa...hahaha


i am a girl who love to play like childreni know that i am a high school  student but maybe my act like primary student when iam playing with my friend ?well, never get old..hahahahahsometimes i keep asking myself, " who am i exactly ?"i am a talkative or used to be quiet one ?
i am a positive thinker or the bad one
who exactly i am
yes, we  know that we are who we are
just like people said " be yourself "
maybe until know i am still searching for who i am

No comments:

Post a Comment